Friday, August 29, 2008

I won't be crying that it's over



I've been very naughty because we actually sold the house three weeks after it was listed but the sale process was such that counting chickens would have been a bad idea. I mean, a $2k deposit? Even *I* would walk away from that.

But now that the cheque has cleared and the pretty money is in the bank ---
YAY!! YAY!! dancing and clinking of champagne glasses, hollering and high fiving.

It's over!! That house is now for someone new to love and enjoy :-)

THANK GOD!!!!
No really, thank you God.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Ooh just spent my half hour over breakfast cruising back over your blog. Amazing work on this house! Hope all the hard work paid off in the end :)

Robyn Enlund said...

Thanks! It made the sale very fast and we got what we wanted (thank god!!) Now we're looking to buy in Melbourne....another reno adventure? I'm not sure if I can face the sight of a paintbrush yet!